Lilia Prado, DO
Dr. Lilia Prado is a board certified family medicine physician with over 30 years experience providing medical care to patients of all ages. Dr. Prado is a graduate of of the University of Texas at El Paso before earning a Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine from North Texas State. She is bilingual in English & Spanish and is compassionate and caring with all her patients. Dr. Prado considers it a privelege to be a care provider.
College & Medical School
- University of Texas El Paso
- North Texas State
Internship & Residency
- San Jose Medical Center
Memberships & Awards
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- NCQA Award for Diabetes, Hypertension and Stoke Care
- Harbor Community Health Clinics (Medical Director)
- Kaiser Permanente Medical Group
- English, Spanish
1600 South Gaffey St.
San Pedro, CA 90732