Neda Khadem, O.D.
Dr. Khadem is a graduate of University of California Irvine and then went on to University of Southern California where she earned a Doctor of Optometry. Dr. Khadem provides diagnosis, treatment and manages diseases, injuries and disorders of the visual system. Dr. Khadem specializes in eye conditions worsening due to diabetes. Dr. Khadem managed her own Optometry practice in Costa Mesa for 12 years before joining our team.
College & Medical School
- University of California, Irvine
- Southern California College of Optometry at Marshall B.
Internship & Residency
- Eye Care Center at Southern California College of Optometry
- Corpus Christi Naval Air Station Eye Clinic
- Eye Clinic at VA Las Vegas
- American Optometric Association 2009 – Present
1366 W 7th Street
San Pedro, CA 90732